CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

1st post~

hmm..i have no idea wat to write for now..
NEW BLOG , LOTS OF STUFF TO WRITE , LAZY TO THINK!
so,lets talk bout sumting which is still fresh in my memory.

TOPIC 1 >> Chinese New Year

  • 1st,2nd and 3rd day is the worst..most of the relatives were in KL..which means
LESS ANGPAU! :(
  • 4th day,here comes the day i'm waiting for..relatives started cuming back
ANGPAU FROM 12 BECOMES 20 PCS! :D
  • dinner in ICCC..let the pics do the talking.
the 'yee sang'. * drooling*

doing the 'lou sang' thingy.
practically most ofthe food drop on the table.

me n my cousin,Wendy.

me n sis

One Happy Family..
(lack of my brother)

that's the craziest dinner cause dad went drunk n kinda pulled me to dance with him..
THANK GOD I WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO RESIST..

-The End Of Topic 1-





0 comments: